This policy is intended for all those who interact with the web pages on the website, both those who use the website without registering and those who complete the procedure to register with the website and enjoy the on-line services it provides, and those who send emails to the email addresses of this Website.
This policy is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The data processing is carried out in compliance with the fundamental rights of freedom and personal dignity, with particular reference to privacy, personal identity and the right to the protection of personal data. Pursuant to article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Therefore, we are providing the following information:
Data ControllerThe data controller is UNIFORM S.r.l. with registered offices at Via dell’Industria 14, Marostica (VI) (hereinafter, “UNIFORM”).
All requests and enquiries relating to the processing of personal data can be sent to the above-mentioned Data Controller, at the following addresses:
- address: Via dell’Industria, 14 - 36063 Marostica (VI);
- e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collection of InformationThe data are collected when a user browses the Website, registers on the Website and/or sends requests by email to the addresses indicated in the Website.
The optional, explicit and voluntary despatch of e-mail to the addresses given on this website involves subsequent acquisition, by UNIFORM S.r.l., of the sender's email address, which is necessary to respond to the sender's requests (including the sending of information concerning their products/services) as well as any other relevant personal data.
The provision of personal data is optional. Any partial or total failure to provide data by the visitor to the website will result in it being partially or entirely impossible to accomplish the purposes described in this policy and therefore it will not be possible to follow up on any requests made through the Website.
Other information, collected by UNIFORM S.r.l., may be provided automatically upon accessing the Website.
This information is not collected to be paired with identified persons, but by its very nature it could, through processing and linking with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
It is also allowed to visit the Website anonymously. In this case, UNIFORM S.r.l. will not be able to recognize the user, so some of the benefits deriving from using the website may not be available.
The personal data collected and made available at UNIFORM will be processed with electronic and non-electronic instruments.
Retention of InformationPersonal data will be retained only for the time necessary to ensure the proper provision of the services offered by UNIFORM.
In case of cancellation, exclusion or disabling due to a lack of use of your account on the Website, the data will be retained for the time allowed by law, without prejudice to any specific legal obligations on retaining documentation or for public safety purposes. In such cases, automatic deletion of the data will be guaranteed.
After this period, the data will be processed anonymously, so as not to allow, even indirectly, identification of the persons concerned.
Purpose of Data ProcessingThe processing of personal data (including their registration in the UNIFORM database) is aimed exclusively at accomplishing the following objectives:
- 1. ensure registration with the Website and proper delivery of the content and services offered by UNIFORM via the Website and, therefore, correct and prompt fulfilment of all the obligations deriving from the law or the regulations in force;
- 2. communicate with the user of the website and respond to any requests from said user;
- 3. carry out market research and statistical surveys;
- 4. evaluate the use of the website and its contents;
- 5. improve the products and services offered by UNIFORM;
- 6. make communications relating to press conferences and/or send press material (for journalists only);
- 7. process data in connection with the business of UNIFORM S.r.l.
Please note, also, that your consent to the processing of data for one or more of the purposes indicated above may be withdrawn at any time by modifying the consent data whenever you access the Website.
Communication – DisseminationUNIFORM S.r.l. may transfer any personal data collected through the website http://www.uniformsrl.it/ to external service providers even if only for technical-IT reasons. In these cases, the data transfer will be carried out in accordance with the conditions of legality laid down in art. 44 and following of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The personal data may also be communicated to:
- 1. subjects (including public authorities) who have access to the personal data pursuant to legislative or administrative measures;
- 2. companies, consultants or professionals appointed to install, service, update and, in general, manage UNIFORM hardware and software or that UNIFORM engages in providing its services;
- 3. third parties or Internet providers engaged for sending the documentation and/or information material;
- 4. public and/or private subjects, natural persons and/or legal entities (Judicial Offices, Chambers of Commerce, Labour Departments, etc.), when the communication is necessary or useful to fulfil obligations under the law.
CookiesDuring their normal operation, the computer systems and software used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. Automatic data collection technologies include, for example, cookies.
Rights of the persons concernedLastly, we remind you that pursuant to articles 15 to 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation, the persons concerned have the right to:
- 1. access their data and obtain confirmation from the Data Controller to that such data exists and communication of the data in a form that is easy to understand;
- 2. Obtain from the Data Controller access to the information as specified in Article 15 paragraph 1 of the General Data Protection Regulation and, in particular, receive:
- a. indications regarding the purposes and procedures of the processing and on the data categories in question;
- b. indications regarding the parties or categories of parties to which the data can be communicated or who may become aware of the same;
- c. the period of retention of the data or the criteria used to determine this;
- d. all the available information about the sources of the data, if these are not collected from the person concerned;
- e. information about the reasoning applied to the processing carried out with the aid of electronic means.
- 3. Be informed about the existence of adequate guarantees in case of the transfer of the data abroad, pursuant to Article 46 of the General Data Protection Regulation;
- 4. Receive a copy of the personal data which are the subject of the processing;
- 5. Have the data corrected without unjustified delay and have them integrated if incomplete, providing an integrative declaration;
- 6. Have their personal data deleted without unjustified delay and have them cancelled in the cases envisaged by article 17 of the of the General Data Protection Regulation, without prejudice to the terms set forth in paragraph 3 of the same article;
- 7. Have the processing restricted pursuant to article 18 of the General Data Protection Regulation;
- 8. Obtain their personal data in a structured form, of common use that can be interpreted using an automatic device, and provide them to another Data Controller pursuant to article 20 of the General Data Protection Regulation;
- 9. object, fully or partially:
- a. for legitimate reasons, to the processing of their personal data, even if this is related to the purpose for which they have been collected;
- b. to the processing of their personal data, for purposes regarding the provision of commercial information or the sending of advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communications;
- c. to the sending of newsletters to their email account.
Pursuant to article 15 paragraph 3 of the General Data Protection Regulation, when you request additional copies of your personal data, the Data Controller can charge a fee towards the administrative cost of fulfilling this request.